www.tips-fb.com ~* Ash *~
In case the title wasn't clear enough, Lu and I officially became engaged yesterday!! As promised, I will let him blog about all of the details.

In the meantime, here's our video announcement:




...and a few of my favorite pics from the day. The rest can be seen here:



Reading the letter he sent my parents asking for permission.

Putting on the ring.

Both of us checking out Lu's work.

On the swings. 


The ring!



Our "Sweet Story" card.

At Sweetwaters, where we had our first date -- even in the same seat!
4 Responses
  1. Portia Says:

    AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The smartest thing Jeremy ever did (you know I have to get at him;) )! I LOVE YALL AND I LOOK FORWARD WITNESSING THE WONDERFUL FUTURE THAT BOTH OF YOU HOLD!!!


  2. Oneida Says:

    YAYYYYYYYYY! She said yes to us! LOL!


  3. Farah Says:

    You two are such a beautiful couple! I stumbled across your blog because I was trying to find info about Atrium at Treetops (beginning my wedding planning). I'm hooked! I hope your wedding went beautifully :)


  4. ~* Ash *~ Says:

    The Atrium was the best choice we made! It was such a wonderful day and an amazing experience. The whole process was great. Please let me know if you want more details, and we can find a way to connect off-line. Thanks for reading, and enjoy this time in your life!