www.tips-fb.com ~* Ash *~
Lu and I are celebrating the third anniversary of our first date today at Sweetwaters Café.

It's crazy how God works in our lives. Right now, the snow is falling, the roads are slippery, and it's cold! If these had been the conditions on February 20, 2008, then Lu and I would not have had a first date. I would've canceled, stayed home, and probably done some studying or watched junk TV.

At best, Lu and I would've played schedule tag for the rest of the semester -- neither of us having any real incentive to continue the Valentine's Day joke past February. At worst, Lu would've thought I was flaky and/or lost the nerve to pursue a "sophisticated, graduate student" and not have even tried again.

Instead, we had the best first date of my life. If you'll remember, Lu also reserved "our" table the day that he proposed. And our Sweet Story (no. 21 on the café's website) continues....
Labels: , | edit post